OpLaunch can provide NPD-tuned video services to provide content for:
- Webcasts (also known as Webinars) preparation and production
- Event videos for business seminars, presentations, and exhibitions
- Concept videos to simulate the experience of using your product or service concept before it is completely developed
- CD-ROM applications such as computer-based training, lecture/laboratory training, and subject matter expert presentations
- DVD presentations
- Web sites (Internet content) and webcasts
- Television news segments (including site highlights and product demonstrations)
"I was extremely pleased with the results. Given the timeline was just two weeks to produce a full-fledged video with graphics incorporated, I think you performed a miracle! The video was exactly what we needed for the trade show and was used after (with a script) by the sales representatives." Lorene C., Agilent Technologies commenting on the Solutions for Gene Expression Analysis project.
OpLaunch can provide support for single and multi-camera shoots with professional audio support. We can provide a teleprompter to improve presentation quality and efficiency.
The Telly Award winning Elliott Laboratories Tour video produced by Mark A Hart or OpLaunch
We can enhance video products using:
- Digital photography
- Scanning services
- Image enhancement (Adobe Photoshop)
- Technical illustrations such as electrical schematics
- 3D graphics
- 3D animation
- Flash animation
- 360-degree panoramas
- Audio services
[video shoot with jib mounted camera for enhanced movement and drama]
Video can delivered in multiple formats including:
- Web (Internet) including streaming video in Macromedia Flash, QuickTime, Real, MPEG, and Microsoft formats
NPD-tuned Video Services
Our video services are NPD-tuned services. They are enhanced video production services for a collaborative new product development environment. Often, video is the best means to transfer information from the few (the development team or subject matter experts) to the many (sales and support personnel, distributors, and customers). Stated another way, how could a professional posting at YouTube improve your product launch results?
The OpLaunch team is differentiated from other professional video production companies by complementary experience in areas such as:
- New product development and product life cycle management
- Science and technology training in areas such as chemistry, electronics, physics, software, and computer systems
- Instructional design and training development
Since 1983, we have specialized in video production for technology-centric clients. We routinely deal with scientists, engineers, business analysts, and company executives to produce exceptional video products.
OpLaunch produces videos that can be an integral part of your next product launch and have a measurable impact on your business results.